Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in our company. The protection of all personal data originating from you, as our customer or user of this website, is an important concern for us. For this reason, data protection is also a high priority for us. Through the associated data security measures, we realize our high standards in the context of the related business processes. If the processing of personal data is necessary, we proceed in accordance with the requirements of the DSGVO as the legal basis for processing.
Responsible for data processing is:
Fredenbecker Technik & Handels GmbH (FTH)
An der Werft 7-11 * D-21680 Stade * Germany
As the controller, the Fredenbecker Technik & Handels GmbH has implemented technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. Nevertheless, Internet-based data transmissions can always be vulnerable to security risks. For this reason, every data subject is free to transmit personal data to us by alternative means, for example, by telephone..
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
- You have a right of access regarding the personal data concerning you that the controller processes (Art. 15 GDPR),
- You have the right to rectification of the data concerning you if they are stored inaccurately or incompletely (Art. 16 DSGVO),
- You have the right to erasure (Art. 17 DSGVO),
- You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (Art. 18 DSGVO),
- You have the right to data portability (Art. 20 DSGVO),
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you (Art. 21 DSGVO),
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority in the event of a suspected breach of data protection law (Art. 77 DSGVO),
The competent supervisory authority is the one at your usual place of residence, place of work or the place of the suspected breach.
When you visit the Website, cookies may be stored on your device. Cookies are small text files that are stored by the browser you are using. Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your device. However, the entity that sets the cookie can obtain certain information about it. Cookies serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly. With the help of cookies, for example, the device with which this website was called up can be recognized when it is called up again. The browser settings can be used to restrict or prevent the setting of cookies. For example, only the acceptance of cookies from third-party providers can be blocked, or the acceptance of all cookies can be blocked. However, by blocking, it may no longer be possible to use all functions of this website.